The world of birthstones shine in winter, as along with the beautiful birthstones of the winter months, there are beautiful birthstones in the winter colors of blue and white, as well as jewelry that is set off in silver settings that make it look like you are wearing a snowflake!
November naturally has two wintery colors in it’s birthstone: blue and white topaz are very beautiful and perfect for this time of year, whether you are born in November or not. White topaz is used as a neutral in many jewelry pieces, as a more inexpensive diamond substitute that is still a real gem. Blue topaz is a symbol of love and faithfulness, and therefore it is a perfect gift.
December has beautiful and ancient blue-green turquoise to offer as a birthstone. Besides the icy blues of winter, the green tints of turquoise offer hope for the spring. It is also associated with tanzanite and zirconium, stones that come in shades of blue and white as well.
January is associated with the garnet, which is usually an orangish-red stone. However, garnet is a marvelous stone that comes in many colors, including blue.
Winter is dying by February, but in some places it is the coldest month. The amethyst is the birthstone of February, and the purple stones sometimes show blue, with the purple tint hinting for more vibrant times to come in the year.
Besides the white topaz, the diamond is the beautiful white birthstone. This traditional birthstone for April makes any piece of jewelry more beautiful. And for even more delight, diamond sometimes comes in blue.
And silver is the perfect metal to show off your lovely blue birthstones. It is more inexpensive than gold, and yet it is beautiful.
When the weather is cold outside it is nice to know that you can find delight by wearing beautiful blue, white and silver jewelry, and that your can bring the magic of the birthstone to warm up your life.
Beautiful blue and white birthstone snowflake jewelry: perfect Christmas gifts
Swiss Blue Topaz and White Sapphire Snowflake Pendant1 ct Created White Sapphire Snowflake Pendant Necklace in Sterling SilverDiamond Accent Snowflake Pendant-Necklace in Sterling SilverBlue Diamond ”Snow Flake” Earrings and Pendant with Chain in Sterling Silver (1/5 cttw)Created Sapphire Pendant Earrings Set Sterling Silver 10.25 Carats Snowflake ShapeSILVERAGE Sterling Silver Snowflake Necklace&Earrings Jewelry SetSwiss Blue and White Topaz Snowflake Pendant-Necklace in Sterling Silver
Beautiful blue and white birthstone bracelets: the perfect gift for winter
I love bracelets because they are flexible and easy to give. These bracelets range from the highest luxury items to inexpensive but lovely pieces to purchase.
Kenneth Jay Lane Fine Jewelry Sterling Silver, Blue and White Topaz, and Peridot BraceletGems of Peace – Antique White & Turquoise with Gold Charm Hamsa Buddha Bracelets24.70 Carat Winter Colored Birthstones Genuine Blue Topaz .925 Sterling Silver BraceletBlue Topaz and Brilliant Cut Diamonds Birthstone Luxury Tennis Bracelet
Sometimes it feels that winter is just going to take forever to end. But by celebrating the delights of the season with this icy colored birthstone jewelry, you can surely brighten your days.
2016 PINTEREST PARTY WINTER BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2016 Winter Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
2016 PINTEREST PARTY WINTER BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2016 Winter Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below and see how other people celebrate winter:
1. Steampunkary – Steampunk Christmas Ornaments Decorations Gift Guide – Steampunk Christmas Ornaments Decorations and Gift Giving
2. Grammie Knows How – 9 Winter Essentials for Safety on the Road
3. Determined to Shine – INSPIRED BY ANGELS: A HOLIDAY ART JOURNAL PROJECT USING COLORING BOOK PAGES
4. Deal Finding Family – Fun, Family Winter Activities
5. Unique Christmas Decorations – Winter Wonderland Christmas Decorating Ideas – Winter Wonderland Christmas Decorations
6. Kids Fun Reviewed – Grinch Printable Whoville Cupcakes Topper
7. Little Blog in the Country – Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs
8. Fit for God http://FitforGod.co
9. Birthstone Magic Winter Colored Birthstones: Beautiful Blue and White Birthstones for Winter Celebrate the Season
10. Olives-N-Okra – Christmas Granny Square Dish Cloths – Free Pattern
12. Housewives Hobbies – Christmas Free Knitting Patterns
13. Essentials Oils for Guide – 20 Ways to Stay Healthy & Stress-Free During the Holidays
14. Best Gifts for Happy Living – Decorating The Dining Table For Christmas
15. Pennies & Playdough – 25 Christmas Books your Child Will Love
16. Victorian Christmas Party – Celebrate the Holidays with a Traditional Victorian Christmas Dinner