Heart-shaped birthstone jewelry provides a personalized answer to “What should I give for Valentine’s Day.”
Valentine’s Day is of course a perfect time for heart-shaped birthstone jewelry, but really isn’t it appropriate for someone you love- or yourself anytime of the year?
Necklaces are one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to give, as you do not have to worry about fitting it as with bracelets and rings. l I have found some beautiful birthstone necklaces all coming with a special heart-shaped pendant and a chain, all particular for the month that you or your beloved is born in. The necklaces range in price from under $50 – to $400, but these are some of the prettiest.
10K White and Rose Gold Red Garnet and Diamond Heart Shape Pendant NecklaceAmethyst & Diamond Accent Sterling Silver & Rose Gold Heart Shape NecklaceHeart Shape 8mm Genuine Aquamarine Pendant Necklace 10k White GoldSterling Silver White Round April Birthstone Diamond Heart Pendant NecklaceHeart Shape Cupid Agate Cameo and Created White Sapphire Pendant in SilverSouth Sea Cultured Pearl & Diamond Heart Shaped Pendant Necklace in White GoldHeart -Shaped Synthetic July Birthstone Ruby Devil Pendant in 10k Yellow Gold14k Yellow, White, Rose Gold Heart-shaped Natural Peridot Pendant Necklace14K Yellow Gold Jewelry Set – Necklace and Earrings w/ Natural Heart-shaped Sapphires Heart-shaped Opals Gold Necklace & Jewelry Set – Earrings w/ Natural October BirthstoneSilver & Gold November Birthstone Blue Topaz Heart and Diamond Claddagh NecklaceGenuine December Birthstone Tanzanite .925 Sterling Silver Heart Shape Pendant
Heart-Shaped Birthstone Jewelry
- If you are looking for a gorgeous January birthstone garnet jewelry piece , you will be well served with this white and rose gold necklace with real heart-shaped garnet and diamond accents, all for under a hundred dollars.
- Amethyst is February’s birthstone, and I am featuring a special heart-shaped 10K Sterling Silver and rose gold necklace , that features a beautiful purple amethyst in the center.
- March’s birthstone is the beautiful light-blue aquamarine, a stone that is said to be protective. Your beloved with feel the protectiveness of your love with this necklace.
- April’s birthstone is the Queen of all Gemstones, the diamond. 23 diamonds in this necklace say “I love you.”
- All heart-shaped birthstone jewelry makes for a perfect Valentine’s Day, but the heart-shaped agate angel cameo is especially apropos. This pretty little necklace features May’s alternate birthstone the versatile agate, carved into the shape of a heart, decorated with Cupid and ornamented with a synthetic sapphire.
- The heart-shaped pearl necklace is perfect for a June birthstone Valentine’s present for you lover. This gorgeous pearl and diamond studded necklace comes available in either 18K white or yellow gold.
- July’s birthstone is the ruby, and it can be pricey. Of the necklaces shown – this is the only one with a synthetic birthstone. Ruby is a precious stone, along with diamonds, emeralds and sapphires and thus it can be expensive. In this case the synthetic ruby is fine, and the little ruby devil is delightful for Valentine’s Day.
- Your August sweetheart will love the natural peridot heart-shaped necklace I have found for them. This fine necklace is available in white, yellow or rose gold and it costs under $140 dollars.
- Natural sapphire is marvelous, and I have found a lovely, yet economical heart-shaped September birthstone blue sapphire set – not just a necklace, but matching earrings.
- I have chosen a similar October birthstone necklace and earring set. The heart-shape and mysterious milky-opal will spell “L-O-V-E” to your October honey.
- November’s primary birthstone is the versatile topaz, I have chosen one of my favorite jewelry designs of all kind – the Claddagh. The Claddagh is a perfect blend of heart, hand and loyalty that spells true love. Topaz is lovely, but it is more readily available and thus more inexpensive than other stones. This necklace even comes with diamond accents.
- We can end off the year with the December birthstone tanzanite in a pretty, yet whimsical jewelry piece. Inside the silver heart, the blue genuine tanzanite are configured to make a flower design – looks like a daisy to me.
Of course, your sweetie-pie may just like one of these pieces without enjoying the birthstone features.
It is perfectly fine for someone who is born in December to wear a garnet just because they love the smokey-red. But I love the magic of birthstones. Maybe you could give them a pendant made of your birthstone!
Heart-shaped birthstone jewelry is perfect for Valentine’s Day, or anytime you want to give a special gift to your sweetheart. Besides the romance of a giving a jewelry gift, you can truly personalize your gift because each piece will shimmer with the vibration of the birthstone.
Easy Related Posts
A Claddagh Birthstone Ring Shows True Love, Friendship and Loyalty
Heart-shaped birthstone jewelry of any kind is beautiful, but one of my favorite pieces of ...read more